Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sixth Day

These two are school friends of my kids and their mum has those picture recesses in her entry and main area. Gorgeous picture recesses with lighting and everything but she doesn't have anything in them!! Drives me crazy..... so we went round to try and solve the problem. This was the little man having a moment when he was more interested in playing than hanging out with me anymore but his beautiful big sister cheered him up :)
p.s. I'm having major mobile phone trouble, mine just keeps turning itself off constantly. Loose connection in the battery I'm thinking but its a total pain. I'm not getting phone calls as often as I should do so if you get the message bank just leave a message. Best option however is to email me : davinahurst@yahoo.com. Thanks!

No comments: