Friday, April 18, 2008

Fourth Day

Oh and this just sums up the week really...
I negotiated with the kids all afternoon that if they behaved we would go to the DVD store and get the DVD's I had reserved for them. Got them into the bath early, out in their pjs so that when we got home they were all ready to watch. Drove to the store about 10 mins away, realised I didn't have my wallet so had to drive home. Grabbed my wallet back to the store in the rain and now the dark too. Get there and waste 10mins choosing a DVD for myself as I had a voucher for 3 new releases... line up at the counter only to be told that the two we reserved have not been returned even though they were due back yesterday!! Arghhhh.... oh gee you can just imagine how my 5 year old reacted when he found out we would not be watching Ben10 tonight just as I had promised him we would ALL day!

No comments: