Wednesday, October 1, 2008

School holidays are FABULOUS, no morning rush makes me a happy girl especially after nights like tonight where I am catching up on processing till the wee hours of the morning. Birds were twittering when I finally went to bed last and if those crazy friends of mine going to the gym wonder where I am - I'd hit my pillow only two hours before your alarms were going off! Kids in pjs till late morning and playing with all the kiddies in the neighbourhood, bring on the summer holidays I say!

Still enjoying the newborn boom with another two little newbies to photograph in the next week. Lucky clucky me :)






Really nearly just about closed bookings for the year. IF you have spoken/emailed me already I have accounted for you so dont stress if we haven't firmed up dates yet. I know I always get a spate of emails and calls after I post these posts, I haven't forgotten about you and if I have well then I will just feel extra guilty and fit you in anyway.

No comments: