Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pre-Kindy

Ohh this is late all the parents will be hunting me down!! This ones mum reminded me!!
For the last couple of years I have had the pleasure of photographing the local pre-kindy kids, they are mainly three year olds and almost always an absolute delight. As a special offer to the first parent to hit on my comment button below you will receive a complimentary photo shoot and 8x10 print to be used in the first half of 2009. For everyone else I am offering half price sitting fees, thats $50 and an entire shoot devoted to you and your loved ones if you book a photo shoot before the end of the kindy term! If you loved what I captured in 5 mins with your child, imagine having two hours worth.
(p.s. booking before the end of term is just that 'booking' sorry but I am full, full, full for pre-christmas shoots)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, what an amazing web page. And, I am so very very happy with the Pre-Kindy photos you took. Joshys are so sweet and natural. I love them. Thank you Davina, once again!!! :-) Terri