Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Last Bookings!

Believe it or not Christmas is coming and I only have three spots left for shoots that will have images ready in time for Christmas. These dates fall on the 27th of October, 3rd of November and 10th of November so if you want to take one of these please be quick to book.


I will continue to shoot newborns as needed over the holiday period but only for those that let me know they are expecting beforehand. I have my own Christmas baby so I understand how hard it is to get things done around Christmas and its not fair that being born at Christmas means you don't get newborn photos but please just prewarn me that you are due. Regular sessions will recommence in February.


For now I am taking the first week of the school holidays off to be with my family. Contact will only be available during this time via email and even then I might be a bit slower than normal getting back to you. I will return to work on October the 8th.


I leave you with this one ...
p.s. happy birthday to her mummy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...aw thank you!!

...& isn't she cute?!

xx